Friday 10 February 2012

Captain Cat



You should all be ashamed of yourselves. I have had more interest in the naming of my new cats than in all the other posts, covering such matters of vital importance as health and social care, criminal justice, blah, blah, since the inception of this Blog.

My favourite was from Hafal's Tracy Lee who came up with Captain Cat and Mog Edwards from Under Milk Wood - D. Thomas is not my favourite poet but the names would have been fun. Both characters are also obsessed with sex which you might think would be appropriate for two tom-cats but not after their trip to the vet next Wednesday for an irreversible procedure. Ronnie and Reggie came up more than once but this could have been in bad taste I guess.

Anyway, all your suggestions were in vain as Mrs Blog vetoed the lot and called them Rhys and Huw (ginger and black notes respectively).